Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Cover Girl Pink-finity

Cover Girl Pink-finity might be an Essie Muchi, Muchi dupe. The color is so similar but the formula is very different. Pink-finity has an ever so slightly cooler tone. It is more opaque than Muchi, Muchi and kinda streaky. However, the color is so beautiful that it doesn't matter that it's a little streaky. You just have to be extra careful when applying it. I applied two coats to get opaque coverage.


CoverGirl Pink-finity



I got a little inspired tonight after I did my nails with Cover Girl Pink-finity. I was going through my nail plates and found a cute little flower design. It inspired me to do a little spring design.





The only problem I see with this color is that it's a bit streaky. Everything else about it is perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment