Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Essie Muchi, Muchi

I have fallen in love with this polish! It's feminine, delicate, sophisticated, subtle yet chic...the list goes on. It's just the perfect shade of light pink. Essie describes it as a creamy, luscious pink with a kiss of mauve. That "kiss of mauve" gives the pink a cooler tone, which is probably why I love it so much. It's a fairly sheer color, but I only needed two coats. If you are not very experienced at painting your nails you'll need to be very careful so as to avoid streaking. You might want to try three coats as well. I had no problems with chipping or cracking. It actually lasts very long on my nails. Since I bought it (about 2 weeks ago) I've worn it four separate times. And I have so many ideas for nail stamping over it!.


Essie Muchi, Muchi


Essie Muchi, Muchi with Essie Beyond Cozy on my ring finger


Essie Muchi, Muchi with hearts stamped on my ring finger using Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink


Essie Muchi, Muchi with Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink on my ring finger. Stamped design also in Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink.


I give this an A+. The formula is lovely, I only needed two coats despite it being on the sheer side. The color is unbelievably gorgeous and it's practically chip-resistant. This is one that every girl needs in her collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment