Friday, March 1, 2013

L'Oreal Paparazzi Pleaser

This is a dark grape purple creme polish. If you search for this color on google images, there are quite a few pictures that make it look much lighter than it really is. My pictures very accurately represent the color. To me, it is a dark color, others might see it as a medium purple. In my opinion, it's a really unique shade. It's a bit muted, which I like. It's kinda streaky but you can't tell at all in the photos. In certain lights, some spots look a bit more sheer than others. I used two coats in the pictures below.

L'Oreal Paparazzi Pleaser



I love nail stamping, but I don't always get it right. You have to use a reaaaaalllllly opaque color for it to look good, especially if you are stamping a light color over a dark polish. Today I realized that Essie Nothing Else Metals would be perfect for nail stamping. I decided to try a cute little flower pattern. It came out fantastic. I love the combination of the two purples.





I give Paparazzi Pleaser a B+ because the formula isn't the greatest. You might need three coats for it to be completely opaque. Still, it's really not noticeable and I am just nit picking. The reason I don't give this polish an A is because I am just not wowed by it.




No comments:

Post a Comment