Monday, February 25, 2013

Revlon Popular

I got a bunch of new nail polish for my birthday a few days ago, which means I'll have lots of new swatches for you. The color that jumped out at me the most was Revlon Popular. It probably stood out because of the glitter. I can't get enough glitter, like any typical girly girl.

Moving on, Revlon Popular is a light, soft dusty rose jelly with light silver micro and hex glitter. This color is gorgeous. It's probably the classiest glitter nail polish I've ever seen because it's very subtle. I loooooooove the formula. It's the perfect amount of sheer, good jellies are like that. I didn't have problems with streaking either. I used two coats for the pictures below. One coat would be so nice for french manicures and I will definitely be doing one soon.

Revlon Popular

Revlon Popular



I give this an A and not an A+ because it's a little thick, which gives it a long drying time. Other than that I really adore this polish.



No comments:

Post a Comment