Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Zoya Lolly

Today I have for you Lolly by Zoya. This is a velvet matte lacquer. The color is a medium to dark magenta pink. This is a difficult one to photograph because it's hard to capture the true color of the polish. In reality it looks darker and cooler than in the photos. You can see in the two photos below how the colors look different. I used two coats to get opaque coverage. It dries very fast because of it's matte finish, which means you can't use this for nail stamping.



I give this color a B+ because I like the color, but I don't love it. I asked some girls what they think about it and they said, "It's okay". I've had some problems with chipping so that knocked the score down a bit. However, I had no problems with smudging because it dries so fast. I love that about this polish. I feel that this polish looks much nicer with a top coat than matte.




No comments:

Post a Comment