Tuesday, March 26, 2013

OPI Don't Touch My Tutu & Easter Nail Art

 OPI Don't Touch My Tutu is the greatest sheer white jelly on the planet. It has a million uses. Looks great on it's own, perfect for french manicures, excellent base for nail stamping, etc. It's not streaky. It's amazing. I have not a single negative thing to say about this polish. Go buy it! It's an A+! I used three coats in the picture below.

OPI Don't Touch My Tutu



This is my take on easter nails. I didn't have any image plates that had bunnies, eggs, chicks, or other easter things. So I decided to stamp a pattern that might look a bit like a faberge egg. I love the way this turned out! Nail stamping can look very teenage or sleazy. It's very spring without being tacky. Très chic!







No comments:

Post a Comment