Sunday, March 3, 2013

OPI A Butterfly Moment

I've never really been into any of the OPI collections done by celebrities. They're pretty tacky. I even think all the colors in Mariah Carey's collection are tacky, with the exception of  A Butterfly Moment. This is a pinky, peachy, frosty, nude/tan with bunches of gold shimmer. It's quite unique. There aren't many other polishes out there that can be considered pink, peach, nude, and gold.  I think you can consider this a neutral. It's a lot more opaque than you would think. I only needed two coats for the picture below.
OPI A Butterfly Moment


I give this color an A because it's universally flattering. This is a color for all ages, skin tones, etc. It does not get the + because I think some people might have trouble with streaking. For some reason, I find that using a top coat helps to get rid of any streaks. This would make a great little present for anyone you know because chances are they don't already have a color similar to this.

P.S. I feel like this polish should've been named after Mariah Carey's song Honey.








No comments:

Post a Comment